We hold our next stated meeting in Lodge this Tuesday, November 2nd. Fellowship and dinner begins ~6:00PM. Stated begins promptly at 7:00.
This meeting is our slated “Annual Meeting” to hold the election of officers for the coming new year.
I look forward to seeing everyone and attendance is strongly encouraged as to cast your vote.
Please Note: Your membership obligation for this year is now due and is required to be satisfied as of this meeting.
You can either…
- Pay directly at Lodge by cash or check.
- Pay by check using U.S. Mail, enclosing a print out of your statement sent via the G.L. of O. (Be sure to notify the secretary that you have done so if mailed in the last few days.)
- Pay directly to the Grand Lodge of Ohio via Grandview.
- Pay directly using the PayPal option located on our site under “Member Obligations.”
The Senior Warden (Bro. Fannin) has been taking up a collection of “Emergent Needs” for the Gahanna Residents In Need (GRIN) program. There is a donation box located at the Lodge, remaining through the third week of November. The following items are greatly appreciated for donation.
- Thanksgiving Items such as…
- Green beans
- Canned Pumpkin
- Au-Gratin/Scalloped Potatoes
- Rice/Pasta Side Dishes
- And Toilet Paper is always needed.
Any item in any amount is greatly appreciated.